Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where do requests go that I make from the Work List?

Level 5

Hopefully a quick and easy response I am just missing right now! --> If I create a Request for someone to work on a task FROM my Work List, where do I go to see that request? It doesn't show up on my Work List anymore. I looked under my open requests, and I don't see it there... where does it live for me to track the completion of that request?? Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think that request ends up turning into a personal task for the person. It doesn't really live anywhere until they make it go somewhere. It may boil down to making a report to track that kind of thing, if it's important for you to do so. (One might argue that if it was that important, it should be tied to a larger effort that already exists, such as a project)

It's part of the reason I always tell users to submit requests through our regular channels.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I think that request ends up turning into a personal task for the person. It doesn't really live anywhere until they make it go somewhere. It may boil down to making a report to track that kind of thing, if it's important for you to do so. (One might argue that if it was that important, it should be tied to a larger effort that already exists, such as a project)

It's part of the reason I always tell users to submit requests through our regular channels.

Level 10

That creates as task, to selv / others / others with project.

Mvh

Kundan.