Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

When converting a request using a project template, ability to select project's overall due date has disappeared?

Level 3

I logged in to Workfront today and the "Convert to project" page that pops up after you select a project template when converting a request has been updated. I used to be able to select the project's overall due date from this area, but it looks like that calendar field has disappeared. Is there a way to make that reappear, or did Workfront completely get rid of it?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

it's still in the overview section for me. Maybe do a ctrl-f and type planned completion date" in the finder?

Level 3

Hi Skye, tried to search it and still no luck.

Level 3

Here's a screenshot of my entire Overview section for reference:0694X00000HDfilQAD.png

Community Advisor

yep that's exactly where mine is! You are missing a section called Project Dates. I guess you could call this into the helpdesk? Or try deleting cookies and cache and check your layout template to make sure those dates are exposed. The usual stuff.

Employee

Hi Erica,

The reason this view changed is that with the updated interface, the fields that you see in the overview are not controlled from the Layout Template -> Project Details section similar to the edit project screen.

Could you please check if those date fields are enabled from the layout template?

Level 3

Hi, do you know which exact date fields I should enable to be able to select the project's overall due date? Since it disappeared from my dialogue box, I'm not sure what that field was called. Also, the Project Owner field disappeared from that dialogue box as well; do you know if there's a way to get that back?

Employee

Sure Erica.

If you go to your layout template -> Project -> Details, there in the overview section you will be able to bring those fields back. Please note, that to provide consistency on the data you see across different areas, the changes here will be applied to project details, project edit lightbox and project creation screen. 0694X00000HEBueQAH.png