Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

What the heck is going on?

Level 10
All the parents have disappeared and the coloring has changed and the columns are narrower, and am I going crazy? Has this just happened or have I been in a dream? What happened to the children, they are no longer there -- I can't move tasks to become children tasks with the little arrow, there is no more arrow. Jill Ackerman
3 Replies

Level 10
Ok crisis averted. In the time it took for me to freak out and write this, it all came back. What a blip in my world that was! Jill Ackerman

Level 2
Thank god. I felt my own blood pressure redline reading your OP! Parents and children getting lost and separated! üòÉ Karl Krasnowsky Lingo Systems

Level 10
To follow up on this, the other weird thing that started last night was that the Proof Comment Notifications have changed the way they look, which seems ok, but still, weird, and once again, "See it in Workfront" links to the Details tab and not the Proof itself. After a month of working this through with Support last month I thought it had been resolved, but we are back to the beginning it seems. Has anybody else experienced this?