Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What do you want to talk about at Leap?

Level 9
Hey everyone! We are gearing up for an amazing Leap conference in April! One of the things we're planning to bring back and make better than ever is the Birds of a Feather sessions. This is where you get together and have conversations with people in your industry. So, I want to know... what do you want to talk about? Anything you want to learn? Do share! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
6 Replies

Level 2
I want to see if any agencies have recently merged their online production with their print production and how they did it in Workfront.

Level 1
How do teams keep their photo and copy teams aligned with their design team? We assign them tasks within a project, but they have a hard time tracking, scheduling, and assigning all of their work within a single task.

Level 4
How is everyone tracking resource allocation for teams that work mostly ad-hock tasks? I have a team that works like this and their projected resource allocation is always very low. How can I project their time without showing them always under or over booked? Aaron

Level 1
I am interesting in learning about approval processes. How do you route things through your departments?

Level 4
I'm very interested in resource management and dashboards - many of our teams are just starting to leverage Workfront for more visibility, assignments and capacities. How have other agencies leveraged dashboards to help give this visibility? And, of course, how have others continued promote positive adoption....

Level 3
I feel like our assigning process is becoming more and more cumbersome. I'd like to see what others are doing and how to streamline while capturing all of the data needed to report on the type of requests we're getting and how they are assigned/produced.