Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

WF Time Off calendar glitching

Level 2

Hi! 

Writing to see if anyone else is having issues with the PTO calendar on WF. My team uses this feature and we are noticing that for certain account holders the calendar is not saving the correct days after selection. For instance if my coworker selects March 1 - 4 WF will reselect new dates after you try and save it. It also is not carrying over to show as a tab on our custom built calendars. We have the PTO calendar pull into our custom calendars to be sure there is coverage when team members are out and not all the selected PTO days show on these custom calendars. 

Thank you for the insight!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are your co-workers in a different time zone? I've seen time zone errors in that if my UK co-worker marks a day off, it appears as 2 days to a US worker because of the time shift.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are your co-workers in a different time zone? I've seen time zone errors in that if my UK co-worker marks a day off, it appears as 2 days to a US worker because of the time shift.