Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

WF Library - are you using it?

Level 9
Our creative agency is using Workfront and sharing final creative items to the remaining corporation. I'm greatly interested if anyone else is using Workfront Library in this type of manner - particularity if you're sharing items internally/externally to non-WF Library users. Anyone? Christina Jarosz Ascensus
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 3
Hi Christina! I'm glad you asked this question, because you made me aware of the library. I've only been using Workfront for about two months, and I did not know what sort of information was in the library. So I went to look, and it seems like many of these are customer snapshots of solutions, am I correct? I have just either been working with my tech support person or searching the global community for answers. So this library may be useful for me. Maybe I am not the only one who did not know the intended use of the library, but now that I know it is there, I'm going to see what I can find. Debbie Scalf BCBST - Corporate Communications

Level 1
Christina, Thanks for asking! I'm the Product Manager for Workfront Library. As the newest product in our product offering, you will not find a large number of customers using Library yet. Here is what I can say: We built the Library to accommodate this very use case. I'd suggest you take some time to talk to our sales org to give you a demo on how Library can accommodate your use case. Tyler Crump Workfront

Level 9
Hi Tyler! We actually have had that call - and I believe that our sales rep was trying to find out this information from one of the more technical staff at WF. Unfortunately I cannot seem to get any additional feedback on my request for information on these two questions so I've turned to the WF Community for help. I will send you a message under separate cover - perhaps you can help. Christina Jarosz Ascensus

Level 6
Hi Christina, Were you able to get your questions answered from the team at WF? I am the first certified Workfront Library Partner and may be able to assist you. Please let me know if I can help. Elissa Lazor - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource

Level 9
Hi Liz! Thanks so much for the offer. What does that certification mean? I'm curious. Yes, I was able to connect with someone here and we have an organizational demo for this upcoming week. Are you actively using WF Library for your organization?

Level 6
Hi there, I just sent you a response via email. Elissa Elissa Lazor - CapabilitySource CapabilitySource

Level 4
Christina, I can vouch for the excellent service that Capability Source provides. I don't have the Library but they were my consultants for implementing Workfront in my organization. I learned so much from Elissa that we moved from just our PMO using it to almost someone from every department using it. Rochelle Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Interim Director, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146