Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Visiting the Community page today you might noti..

Employee

Visiting the Community page today you might notice that it looks a little different. All of the same content is there, we just made it a little easier to find a few things that are the most popular.

Tabs at the top of the page to highlight popular areas of the community. The first tab aggregates all of the discussions (collapsed by default to make it easier to scroll through more until you find threads that are interesting to you), the second one makes it easy to find all past Quick Tips, the Connect tab makes it easy to see what events are coming up, any networking opportunities or any highlights on you, our wonderful community members. The Celebrate tab makes it easy to see who's doing awesome things, and the Bookmarked posts make it easy for you to find posts that you want to come back to over and over again. We've also highlighted popular resources and topics at the bottom of each page.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 8

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ I'm missing seeing the text under the heading of each question - it eliminates the capacity to scroll through and read each question on one page. Am I missing something? Is there a way to have all the posts open and scroll through them on the same page?

Employee

Hi Samantha,

Sorry about the delay. Somehow I missed this. You can still scroll through all of the posts with them open if you visit the All Discussions group page. It's the same content as the community, just not organized in the same way.

Kyna

Community Advisor

we need to celebrate heather's 5 year anniversary ;-)