Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Using Fusion to update newly provisioned user profiles with Company and custom form?

Level 3

We have SSO and auto-provisioning set up (mapping first name, last name and email address with AD attributes). I'm hoping to set up a Fusion scenario that applies the company and a custom form to the user profile on a daily basis. Has anyone else setup something similar that you'd be willing to share about?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Meredith,

I'm going to tag the @Workfront Fusion 2.0‚ group and @Sam Taylor‚ to see if they know of anyone doing anything similar.

Kyna

Level 6

Hi @Meredith Landsmann‚ ,

although we are not using auto-provisioning (since we have multiple AD instances), we use Fusion to add information to a newly created or updated user. Part of the information is stored in a table in Fusion, things that change more often are stored in custom forms on the company. Do you have any specific questions or challenges?

Cheers,

Chris