Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

User unable to launch WF Proof for interactive proofs.

Level 2

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has had this same issue for any of their users? I have a user that is unable to launch any interactive proofs. When she clicks on the link WF Proof will open but the screen stays at the launch screen and she is unable to view the actual web page she needs to proof. She is using Chrome as her browser, but tested it in Edge and that seemed to work when she copied the URL in the proof details window. However, she can't always comment or resolve comments. The kicker is, when I log-in on my computer as her to trouble shoot this I am able to open the proofs. I've had her restart, clear her cache and re-download the tool and nothing worked. I'm stumped as to what else to try. Any suggested would be appreciated. I've attached some screen shots of what we are seeing.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Carri,

Please make sure you use the newest version of the Workfront Proof Desktop app. Just click Window(top, left corner) and "About Workfront Proof".

Also try to close the Desktop app and open this proof again (from the browser). If the problem still exists reach out to our support team as my team would have to investigate that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Carri,

Please make sure you use the newest version of the Workfront Proof Desktop app. Just click Window(top, left corner) and "About Workfront Proof".

Also try to close the Desktop app and open this proof again (from the browser). If the problem still exists reach out to our support team as my team would have to investigate that.