Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

User is unable to see a Request custom form, despite the form sharing inherited permissions that they are a part of.

Level 3

I have a user that is unable to see a specific request form, despite the fact that they are listed in the inherited permissions assigned to the sharing of this form and after I manually added them into the share list. I even went so far as to add them to the respective team and group, just in case that was an issue. But it makes no difference. When I log in as that user, I cannot find the request form in the drop-down. I am at a loss as to what else can be done.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, just making sure your request queue details are set up for other users to see the form? My screenshot has 'anyone' but if you have it on the company, make sure the user is in your company...if you have it as people with view access on the project, did you share the request queue project (not just the custom form that drives the queue)?

MadalynD_0-1674664416298.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, just making sure your request queue details are set up for other users to see the form? My screenshot has 'anyone' but if you have it on the company, make sure the user is in your company...if you have it as people with view access on the project, did you share the request queue project (not just the custom form that drives the queue)?

MadalynD_0-1674664416298.png

Level 3

This was where I needed to look. I appreciate the help. This particular form I couldn't open up to anyone, but I was able to assign the user to the group that was allowed to see this particular issue and project. Thank you!

Community Advisor

Great! Please mark the answer above as correct to help others in the future : )