Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

User Group Update

Level 1
Hello, members! In an effort to increase group interaction we have expanded our target membership for this group to include all customers in the state of Ohio. Very soon I will be posting some new library entries around adoption that can help you tackle adoption issues you might be experiencing. If you have any questions about user adoption, please post them here and let's continue that conversation. Welcome to our new Ohio user group members and a big shout out to all of our Ohio customers! Thank you, all! Matt Barnes Workfront
4 Replies

Level 8
Hey guys! A few of the chairs and I for the Ohio user group are meeting on May 15th to plan the next steps for the group. We will be discussing possible topics, locations and speakers for the next event. If anyone has any ideas they would like to share, please feel free to share them here and I will make sure we add them to our agenda for the meeting. Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 1
Awesome, Brandon! Thank you.
"https://www.workfront.com/" style="color:rgb(0,161,208)"
Matt Barnes Strategic Customer Success Manager M: 6824786797 "https://www.workfront.com/" style="color:rgb(0,161,208)" workfront.com

Level 2
Thank Brandon - I found the breakout sessions and the conversations therein to be the most valuable. Perhaps we consider more breakout time and sessions? It may also help have everyone identify their level of familiarity/expertise/etc with a particular topic ahead of or at the beginning of each session to ensure that the conversation is managed accordingly. Just my 2 cents. Hopefully conversation starters... Jacob Biser Director, Operational Excellence University Marketing The Ohio State University biser.3@osu.edu

Level 3
Hi - Brad Smith here with OCLC. We are actively evaluating Workfront as a product. I was able to attend the first user group and also agree specific break out sessions were very helpful. Brad Smith OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.