Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Uploading multiple indesign docs to workfront using the workfront plug in

Level 1

When attempting to upload multiple two-page indesign docs to workfront using the indesign plug in, it consistently fails. The error generated is not specific, but points to possibly being file type. I choose PDF or JPG in the asset type field, but I noticed the additional files added do not convert to the approved asset type, they stay indesign files, which I am guessing is what is throwing the error. How can you post multiple files successfully as one proof using the plug in? 

We currently create pdfs of each file and drag and drop in indesign, hoping to save a few steps using the plug in.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Ended up contacting the folks at workfront, and they told us that this is not possible. You can only upload one InDesign file using the plug in. I've added the ability to do multiples as a possible new feature, would appreciate others going in and agreeing so they work on it.

thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Ended up contacting the folks at workfront, and they told us that this is not possible. You can only upload one InDesign file using the plug in. I've added the ability to do multiples as a possible new feature, would appreciate others going in and agreeing so they work on it.

thanks.