Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Upcoming Workfront User Groups!

Level 9
Hey everyone! I'm working hard to prepare for the next round of User Groups here in the states at the end of summer/early fall. I'd love your help. Please visit the User Groups tab at the top of the Community page, click "Regional - North America" then join the User Group nearest you! If you can help by hosting, presenting, or offering ideas of topics we can discuss, please leave them in the comments. We'll be having a new user group in the Mid-Atlantic area, and it looks like we'll have an independent User Group in Portland. Stay tuned for more details on those. Thanks for all you do! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
1 Reply

Level 2
Hey Nate, Suggestion: move the Portland Users group to another week. that is the day after the Eclipse and Portland is going to be a bit of a mess. Plus I wonder how many of us are on vacation. (I know I am). September would be better. Cheers, Linda Linda Wanitschek Intel Corporation