Expand my Community achievements bar.

TFS integration

Level 4
Hi, has anyone integrated Workfront with TFS, successfully or otherwise? We're currently running both side-by-side with no connection, which is leading to some duplication of work. Ideally we'd want a 2 way integration. I've been given a name of a Workfront partner (Dream2Design) but we haven't as yet made contact with them, so at this stage we're just looking to get some advice from anyone who has undertaken this or looked into it further so that we can see if it's worth investing time and resource into this. Many thanks all.
2 Replies

Level 1
Hey Danny, That is a really good question you've posed. At this past Workfront Leap Event, automation and integration was a huge topic. Which is probably why we sponsored it. We do quite a few WF to TFS (both on prem and cloud) integrations. I know at this time you may not want to invest a lot of time, but I'd be happy to answer as many questions as you may have. We are the premier Workfront integration partner. Drop me a line whenever. Aaron Tubbs Solution Engineer Put it Forward Aaron.Tubbs@putitforward.com

Level 2
Hi Danny. We have successfully integrated TFS to WF. I'd be happy to chat about our experience if you are still wanting information. Tami Johnson State Accident Insurance Fund Corporation 503.373.8702