Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tracking goals/reporting

Level 4

Hello,

Our marketing department has identified our 2024 goals and I'm looking for a way we can utilize Workfront to track and report on the progress of those goals. That would include a way for leadership to get a view into progress and ways to identify bandwidth/workloads. Also, we'd need a way to highlight progress including if we are behind or not. Ultimately, I'm just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations for this? Is there a tool in Workfront we could utilize or would it all be a reporting basis? I'm stuck on how we can track these goals and also keep track of workloads at the same time.

Thanks!

Shannon

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShannonBo - You might want to start with checking out the "Value Realization | Core Value Dashboard" in the Blueprints section of Workfront to see if there are any starter reports that would match your needs. Depending on your type of work the "Value Realization | Deliver Client-Facing Services Dashboard" might also be worth checking out too. The Analytics option in the waffle menu provides basic (but potentially still helpful data) reports too.

Those might spark some ideas for reports to create if nothing else, but really overall it will be a matter of setting up reports that match the goals. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShannonBo - You might want to start with checking out the "Value Realization | Core Value Dashboard" in the Blueprints section of Workfront to see if there are any starter reports that would match your needs. Depending on your type of work the "Value Realization | Deliver Client-Facing Services Dashboard" might also be worth checking out too. The Analytics option in the waffle menu provides basic (but potentially still helpful data) reports too.

Those might spark some ideas for reports to create if nothing else, but really overall it will be a matter of setting up reports that match the goals.