Expand my Community achievements bar.

tracking adoption rate of new experience?

Level 3

Is anyone tracking through a report the adoption rate of users transitioning to the new experience from classic? If so, how?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 7

Hi Meredith - are you just trying to track how many people are in the new experience?

Level 3

I'd like to track enrollment to the NE over time, for example a weekly or monthly progression in order to trend the adoption of our 2000+ users. We have a discrete set of users (groups) that are transitioning but that accounts for approx. half our user base. We have also offered the option to the seldom users to enroll without much response rate. Have you heard of anything like that available?

Level 7

Hi Meredith,

I created a user custom form and added a calculated field for "hasQuicksilver" - apparently that is what the field is that shows if a user is enrolled in NWE (thanks @Skye Hansen‚ !). I was just tracking numbers, but I think you can then add another calculated date field for the enrollment date:

IF(ISBLANK(NWE Date Enrolled),IF(ISBLANK(NWE Enrollment),"",$$TODAY))

I believe that this will stick, but haven't had a chance to try it out. You will have to add the field, apply, then put in the calculation because it is referring back to itself.

Good luck!

Level 7

Oops, just realized that doesn't work - trying this:

IF(ISBLANK(NWE Date Enrolled),IF(CONTAINS("false",NWE Enrollment),"",$$TODAY))

Level 7

Trying out this code today - the other one didn't stick:

IF(ISBLANK(NWE Date Enrolled),IF(CONTAINS("false",NWE Enrollment),"",$$TODAY),NWE Date Enrolled)