Expand my Community achievements bar.

To-Do Widget Recovery

Level 1

A user accidentally deleted everything from their To-Do list widget on the home page. Is it possible to recover deleted items? 

I checked the Recycle Bin but did not see anything that aligned with the date and user. 

R_Kephart_0-1724162553346.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@R_Kephart - Unfortunately, due to the way the to do list is structured, I don't believe it's recoverable. It may be worth a call to Support to be extra sure on that though. It also may be a good suggestion to post in Ideas that To Do List items should be recoverable. 

Community Advisor

my deleted "to-dos" are showing up under the Task section of my recycle bin. To Victoria's point, Support should be able to walk you through this, as long as it's been 30 days or less. You can also potentially just do a quick screenshot of the Preview sandbox's to-do widget for the user and they can manually recreate their missing items, if all else fails.

(Also, since you were unable to locate it in your recycle bin, I would suggest you check the user's Personal Project just in case they were not deleted after all)