Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Timesheet Notifications - Turn Off

Level 1

I am trying to clear up over 20K old timesheets by closing them. Is there a way to turn off the notification letting people know their timesheet has been closed? I am getting people messaging me about receiving hundreds of notifications because I am closing all old one from 2021 and older. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In your instance's email notification options, you have a handful related to timesheets. Possible for you to temporarily turn those off in Setup while you're closing out your old ones? Just know if you do this and then turn them back on, I believe anyone who has turned those off in their own profile will have them turned on again after you re-turn them on (someone should confirm this).

BUT, if you do not need these really old timesheets at all anymore and don't need record of this historical time (you may need it), you could create a timesheet report for the timeframe you need, then bulk select them all and delete...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

In your instance's email notification options, you have a handful related to timesheets. Possible for you to temporarily turn those off in Setup while you're closing out your old ones? Just know if you do this and then turn them back on, I believe anyone who has turned those off in their own profile will have them turned on again after you re-turn them on (someone should confirm this).

BUT, if you do not need these really old timesheets at all anymore and don't need record of this historical time (you may need it), you could create a timesheet report for the timeframe you need, then bulk select them all and delete...

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )