Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Time Tracked on the Weekend Not Showing Up In Actual Time

Level 3
Time tracked on the weekend is not showing up in actual time within the resource planner. Can someone help me with this or let me know why this is happening? Thanks! Emily Byrne The Starr Conspiracy
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Emily, I'm not aware of a way to either include or exclude weekend time from the new resource planner, but @Vazgen Babayan is the Product Manager and might be able to assist you. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 10
Time tracked on weekends does show up in the Resource Planner for Actual Hours. It should be associated with projects or tasks/issues though, general hours are not tracked. Vazgen Babayan Product Manager Workfront

Level 3
I have a team member who tracked time on Sunday and it didn't show up in the actuals hours. Would it maybe be associated with another week? Emily Byrne The Starr Conspiracy