Expand my Community achievements bar.

text mode - substitute a date value for a blank date

Level 2
Hi all! I am trying to create a report with the timesheet end date. Unfortunately, because of the way we initially loaded the system, some of our data is missing a time sheet end date. So I am trying to use text mode to identify blank end dates and substitute a date of 9/30/2017. This is what I have now, but my report shows blank in this field: displayname=Week End Date linkedname=timesheet namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=timesheet namekeyargkey.1=endDate querysort=timesheet:endDate textmode=true valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({timesheet:endDate}),"09/30/2017",{timesheet:endDate}) valuefield=timesheet:endDate valueformat=atDateWithOutTime Any help would be appreciated. Celeste Celeste DiDio PwC FL
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4
While I haven't tested. The first problem is that you have both a valuefield and a valueexpression. You need to have one or the other. In this case the valueexpression seems to be the data you are looking for so delete the valuefield. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -