Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Text Mode filter showing Projects missing a custom field/form

Level 3

Hi, all!

Would anyone be able to assist me with creating a text mode filter showing projects missing a certain custom field called 'Account Manager' (or if it's easier, projects missing a custom form with a name containing the word 'Intake')? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

you don't need a text mode filter for that. Just create a normal filter, select the Account Manager field, and isblank.

You can search for the Account Manager field, but it's also on the object type of the custom form (i.e. project if it's a project custom form).

I've done this myself with lots of our custom form fields.

Level 3

Thank you, Aidan! I thought I was going to have to use the Exists/Notexists commands in text mode since this form isn't attached to all of our projects. You're absolutely right though - I was simply able to use the Is Blank function in the filters section without Text Mode.