Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Testing Custom Forms

Level 2
Hi! Have anyone of you tested a new custom form with a select group of Workfront users in your organization before you published it for all users? I would like to get feedback before we go live with changes to a request form we use. Thank you, Angie Kweder Project Manager, Marketing ANSYS, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 7
Yes I have done that, are you asking how to go about accomplishing this? I have used a custom request queue which was shared with only the user and I have also used screenshots in PHQ. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 5
Hi! Additionally you can share the form itself to a specific group. Create for example Group A, assign users to test the form/queue with to Group A. Then share the form and the project (request queue) with group A. Additionally setup the default group on the project itself to Group A, so you can publish the request queue to that group only. This way only that group will see the option of the new queue when trying to make a request. Hope this helps you. If you have more questions will be glad to answer.

Level 2
I put "TEST" in front of the form and when it's ready, I just have to remove "TEST" from everything. Although I like these other ideas presented here. Madeleine Bronstone Sr. Project Manager Bank of the West San Francisco, CA 94104 925-984-8178