Expand my Community achievements bar.

How has Workfront had a positive impact on your career?

Level 4
Please share stories of how you've been professionally recognized for the great results you're achieving with Workfront! Have you been promoted? Has your role/title changed? Have you won awards? Recognized in other ways? Inspire us with your tales of success! If you're too bashful to share publicly, please send me your story in a private message through Community or to sherryarnold@workfront.com. Thanks! Sherry Arnold Workfront
5 Replies

Level 9
Thus far I've received a certificate of appreciation from our account team (outstanding achievement and dedication) for my work as our Workfront Admin and trainer and been promoted once (Traffic Manager to Senior Traffic Manager). Being at the forefront of our Workfront implementation has put me in a position where I am now working with my supervisor to create a whole new role in the company to advance my career and to better reflect the work I'm actually doing. I don't hesitate to say Workfront has been the best thing to ever happen to my career. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
I'd say that Workfront was also the start of the best part of my career at Pentana Solutions so far. Aside from being the lead for the implementation and global rollout and learning a lot about Workfront itself, the other tools (Fusion, Power BI) we adopted along the way have also expanded my horizons greatly. * I do also get blamed for all the stuff that Workfront breaks, as I am basically seen as Mr Workfront here * David Cornwell

Level 4
Thanks, Anthony! I appreciate your feedback and wish you continued success!! We're glad to have you as one of our Workfront advocates! See you at Leap soon! Sherry Arnold Workfront

Level 4
Thanks for responding, David! You're well known around here for being a great Workfront Advocate. I'm sorry that has its downsides occasionally! :) Hopefully the good makes up for it and you're still the hero! Thanks for all you do! Sherry Arnold Workfront

Level 3
Being the lead of implementing WorkFront in AU and NZ rollout has helped me to grow my knowledge in centralizing our schedules, forecast, project and management reports and billing in one tool. It helped us to innovate and simplify our clients' experience and getting data of the Project Reports in real-time. WorkFront is one of top tools in the market and I'm pleased that we have this tool. Once the missing core functionalities and few innovations on the billing and reporting are prioritized in 1-3 years I would say that this tool would push it to the top. Maricel Medes MYOB NZ LIMITED