Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help Formatting a Report

Level 5
Hi All, I lifted this text mode from another thread (thanks Anthony Imgrund).....but I'm now wondering, is it possible to add colors that tie to the team member's home group or home team? See attached report for reference. Thanks in advance to the gurus! displayname=Project Team listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valuefield=user:name valueformat=HTML Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi Karen - Unfortunately, for collections, you can't do things like conditional formatting or sorting. My partner in crime, Kathy, posted this on the idea exchange if you want to upvote: View this on Workfront > Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 10
Hi Karen, Whilst this doesn't give you the formatting that you were after, if the goal is to know which teams people are from, you can use the code below which concatenates the user's name and their home team's name: displayname=Project Users listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name}," - ",{user}.{homeTeam}.{name}) valueformat=HTML David Cornwell

Level 5
Thanks Anthony- I will upvote for sure! And thanks David- seeing the home team is helpful....for now :) You guys rock! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 10
For anyone interested, this is another idea that I ran across on the exchange that is similar to the other one shared here in terms of conditional formatting on a Collection. "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360027183074-Allow-custom-data-in-Collections-to-be-Sortable-and-able-to-be-SUMmed-and-conditionally-formatted">https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360027183074-Allow-custom-data-in-Collections... Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU