Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Test and Learn Process

Level 3

Hi everyone - I would like to create a test and learn process for our marketing teams using Workfront as the intake. Does anyone currently use Workfront for this and would you please share any examples and/or tips?  Thank you!

2 Replies

Level 8

@GregoryLa Can you describe what you mean by "test and learn process?" I'm not sure we understand what you're trying to accomplish.

Level 3

Hi Lyndsy - We are trying to create a culture of always on testing with our marketing teams. For example, the typical monthly email send (call it the champion) should also include a 2nd email that is a challenger version. This could include any 1 of the following - body copy, image or segment, etc. differences. The winner & results would be the new champion. This process would continue each month. We're trying to determine the rules, guardrails and  process for making this happen. I was hoping to gather any best practices from this community. Thanks!