Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Task Status - Change color

Level 4

When a task in a project changes to a status (ie, In Progress, complete, etc.), can the row change to a color?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, You have to edit your view.

When in edit mode, select the column and then "Advanced Options".

Then select "+Add Column Rule", When Task >> Status Equal (Choose whatever status you want)

Background (select a colour)

Select "Apply to entire row"

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/mysocalledideas

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, You have to edit your view.

When in edit mode, select the column and then "Advanced Options".

Then select "+Add Column Rule", When Task >> Status Equal (Choose whatever status you want)

Background (select a colour)

Select "Apply to entire row"

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use.
If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/mysocalledideas

Level 4

I can do that in a report, how about in the actual 'template' task that is added to the Project?

Can that change?

Community Advisor

You can edit the View on projects in the same way - and you'll see your color on all completed tasks on any project where you use that same View

Level 4

Thanks, that makes sense, please ignore my comments above

Level 10

Remember: when you're looking at the tasks of a project, you're looking at a task report.

Level 4

But the tasks are made from a 'template'. I can't change the color of a row when a new status is selected on a task.

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 1.33.17 PM.png