Expand my Community achievements bar.

Task Report:Updates this Month (Need Column Rules)

Level 10
Hello~ We have a task report where we need two fields to be 'flagged' when a change has taken place (within the last month).: Fields are Status Update and Due On. How would you set column rules for both? * I'm thinking the Status Update rule would be BETWEEN $$TODAY-4w to $$TODAY and possibly add a filter that reflects the same so only those come through. * How would you flag if there were changes made to "Due On"? Thank you. ~ Susan
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Susan, You may want to look into running whats called a 'Note Report'. In this report, you can see status changes, updates, and other audit text that were made to task, and filter out the dates for any changes made in the last month. We commonly use the note report as a kind of filter for our updates tab. Rob Lawrence Bond Group

Level 10
Hi, Rob! I never thought of that, thank you! Adam from WF called and we have it resolved. It's just a matter of where to find the object field within drop down choices. Thanks! Susan Susan

Level 10
Just for FYI, the Due On field does not have the capability of flagging. For column rule for Status Update I used the $$NOW instead of $$TODAY. Susan