Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Task report to pull only tif documents placed on the task, not the links on the task. Why can't I make it work?

Level 4

We have a task on our template specifically to house HiRes tif assets. A User adds Dropbox links for each image into a Links folder on the task, and then we have a Fusion automation which uses those links to grab and place the actual HiRes tifs on that task in a Downloads folder (we do this for download efficiency - it later deletes them with a status complete to save space). I have a Document report that I have created to find just those attached HiRes assets (from numerous projects) for mass download. However, the report is grabbing the links, not the actual images. These file names are obviously the same as the links (and have to stay matching). If I delete the links, then it pulls the HiRes. I have no idea how to make this work as we cannot in practice remove the links.

I've tried all of the Workfront fields to make it work including Location to exclude Temp Space, excluding Dropbox documents, last updated by User ID, etc. Anything that Workfront populates as different data in the system fields. Anyone have any other ideas? My consultant is stumped and I need this asap.

Thanks all!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies