Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Task report that shows completed issues within task

Level 2
Hi all, Is there a way for me to pull a report that displays all of the tasks in which an issue has been raised in (completed issues and pending issues)? I'm drawing a blank on how to do this. Thanks, Marshall Marshall Comden Plantronics, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Marshall, Since Issues can be either a Project (directly) or a Task, I'd suggest you create an Issue report and show the Project and Task in the view, and/or the Grouping, filtered for the Complete and Pending status you're interested in. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads

Level 4
How about this one: Reporting on closed issues raised in tasks assigned to a particular sprint (iteration)? Finding lots of info on Open Issues, but not able to draw in issues of any other status. Drawing a blank on this one, too. Greg Troester CHG Healthcare Services, Inc.

Level 10
Hi, I don't know if there is a filter to only show tasks with an Issue, BUT... I do have code that shows all the issues on a task (or Project) and the status displayname=Issues listdelimiter=
listmethod=nested(opTasks).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({name}," - (",{status},") ") valueformat=HTML People know though, the Status is the 3 letter code. You could be build in IF statements if you want to display the full text, but my users figured out the codes very easily Anthony Imgrund FCB