Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

System SLOW

Level 7
Is the system dog-slow for anybody else but me? Trust Workfront says everything is fine.
4 Replies

Level 10
Hi - Cluster One had a problem yesterday. I got a notice from CL01 Informational incident status has been updated at Nov 08, 2016 02:15 PM MST. Incident is still being investigated. The Workfront operations team responded to alerts that there are issues with proofing on the On-Demand CL01 service. Customers may have observed slow response times, issues saving and creating proofs, and issues viewing existing proofs. To view the current status of all instances go to https://trust.workfront.com/status.php And then… CL01 Informational incident status has been updated at Nov 08, 2016 02:20 PM MST. Incident has been resolved. The Workfront operations team responded to alerts that there are issues with proofing on the On-Demand CL01 service. Customers may have observed slow response times, issues saving and creating proofs, and issues viewing existing proofs. To view the current status of all instances go to https://trust.workfront.com/status.php I think the problem with proofing was merely a symptom of a bigger issue. Tech Support said they would send me the root cause analysis in a few days. I’ll send it out when I get it. Eric

Level 7
Thanks. It seems to be fine this morning.

Level 4
Anyone else having trouble saving reports? I'm trying to create new reports and when I click save nothing happens...tried it in Chrome, IE and Firefox. Not sure if its my browers or something else but seems that the Save and Close button on reports isn't working for me...... Other than that, im not having issues with the speed.....

Level 4
Hmmm.....I tried an old report and it seemed to save and close and then when i went back into a new report and hit save and close it worked..not sure what that was all about but looks like i can save now... In Reply to Scott Sax:
Anyone else having trouble saving reports? I'm trying to create new reports and when I click save nothing happens...tried it in Chrome, IE and Firefox. Not sure if its my browers or something else but seems that the Save and Close button on reports isn't working for me...... Other than that, im not having issues with the speed.....