Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can you limit Proof creation to a System Admin only?

Level 9

Is it possible to only allow System Admins the ability to create new proofs? We would like to not allow regular Plan users the ability to be able to create proofs.

I have reviewed settings and documentation and could not find a way to do this but wanted to check here to see if I overlooked something.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Kiersten_K 

You are right, there is no way to avoid creating proof to the documents uploaded by the user/ user have access to - work and plan licenses whose permission level is Manager & supervisor above would have access to create simple and advance proof to the documents. 

However, we can restrict/ have personalised layout created to users by not having them create a proofing template, by not showing up/ giving proof object. 

here is something i found on Proof Permissions Profiles in Workfront Proof | Adobe Workfront 

hope this is helpful. 

Sujatha

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Kiersten_K 

You are right, there is no way to avoid creating proof to the documents uploaded by the user/ user have access to - work and plan licenses whose permission level is Manager & supervisor above would have access to create simple and advance proof to the documents. 

However, we can restrict/ have personalised layout created to users by not having them create a proofing template, by not showing up/ giving proof object. 

here is something i found on Proof Permissions Profiles in Workfront Proof | Adobe Workfront 

hope this is helpful. 

Sujatha