Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Switch all users over to the Commenting beta?

Level 10

Is there an automatic way to switch all my users over to the Commenting Beta? It seems to be working well and provides some features I'd like all my users to have available. I suppose I could try a Fusion scenario but before I open that can 'o worms, I thought I'd ask.

(We have about 1,000 users and asking them to do it would open me up to hours of questions and hand-holding).

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Fusion is all I can think of. I forgot if you got very far with affecting user preferences with fusion. If you were able to affect it, I'm seeing an option in there called isBetaUpdatesEnabled -- you would want to figure out a way to toggle it on.

You also want to point out to your CSM that this is another example of a feature lacking governance.

Level 10

Thanks Skye, I will mention that. I'll have to look at the "isBetaUpdatesEnabled". I'll let ya know.

Employee

Hi Randy,

It's really exciting that you want to switch over all your users. We'd be happy to do that for you if you give a green light.

Kind regards,

Anna

Level 10

Yes please. That would be great and save me some time (and possibly headaches). Edited to add: Can you tell me who the product manager is on this? Whomever it is, they've done a solid job of communication and acheiving parity before new features, as it should be.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 9.43.29 am.jpg