Expand my Community achievements bar.

Calendar: Possible to Have No Redundant Entries for a Multiselect Grouping on a Workfront Calendar?

Level 7

Hi Workfront Community, it has been a long time since I have posted to the Community but was wondering if anybody has any solutions to the following problem I am now facing. I am trying to build a Calendar in Workfront for our projects - visual representation to show planned completion dates. We would like to group the projects on the calendar by Market. So, the left-hand side of the Calendar would have the color-coded Market(s). This data field on our projects is a multiselect Checkbox field. So, a project could be tagged with one or more Markets. My question is how can I construct the Calendar to show 1 entry for the project on the planned date on the Calendar instead of multiple entries. As it stands now, if a Project is tagged with more than one market, it is showing up twice for that date on the calendar. I just want it to show up once. Is there anyway to work this out on a Calendar (or am I out of luck?) Thanks for any help.  

1 Reply

Community Advisor

I've looked for ways to do this with people and their PTO days with no success. If I have filters for teams and a person is on 2 teams, they will appear twice. I have not solved this.