Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Surveys?

Level 4

Does Workfront offer a creation of a survey option?

My team wants to send out a survey after completion of each project about the project managers

Anyone done something similar or have a suggestion?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jaxelle - There isn't a built-in survey option in Workfront, unfortunately. The workaround most people use would be custom forms, but that might get sticky with your use above with multiple users and possibly ensuring that Project Managers don't see it. It's possible, but just might be tedious.

I would recommend using a third-party survey tool and have a task at the end of the project for the users to complete the survey (assuming the link wouldn't be tailored by user) - with the link in the description / URL / custom form field on the task.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Jaxelle - There isn't a built-in survey option in Workfront, unfortunately. The workaround most people use would be custom forms, but that might get sticky with your use above with multiple users and possibly ensuring that Project Managers don't see it. It's possible, but just might be tedious.

I would recommend using a third-party survey tool and have a task at the end of the project for the users to complete the survey (assuming the link wouldn't be tailored by user) - with the link in the description / URL / custom form field on the task.