Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Storage issue due to license error

Level 10
Hi all, Is anyone else experiencing a license issue? We're currently effectively down because our license count was somehow reduced from 200+ to 10. The related storage reduction means we're now over quota and can't create any new documents, or projects from templates which include documents. Workfront Support are currently investigating and trying to apply emergency licenses but at this point we're effectively down. :-/ David Cornwell
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi: WorkFront Finance seems to manage license levels. They caused us to be locked out once, too. I hope they got it fixed. Please advise. Eric

Level 4
I've had this happen in the past on the annual renewal date. Work with your sales and customer success managers to get Finance to fix the problem. I've had the annual renewal date as a issue/alert in the past so that I can log on early and verify functionality. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com - we simplify your work so you can run your business -