Expand my Community achievements bar.

Small Sales Account Projects

Level 1

I just garnered access to Workfront with the (possibly naive) hope of using it to manage tasks and documents related to new sales request from our customer. We respond to multiple requests per week from all over the world and generate Excel, PPT and PDF documents which often suffer multiple revisions. Our goal is to create a project for each request, assign tasks, log document revisions and track the over all progress for the request. At present we struggle to identify the latest documents and their association with the right project and to track project progress and completion. 

To do this effectively I would need the ability to assign a small team and create our own projects and tasks. I don't appear to have that ability (e.g. there is no "New Project" or "New Task" on my Workfront GUI.

Am I going to be allowed to management my projects in Workfront?

Best,

Hagen

2 Replies

Community Advisor

hi Hagen, your system administrator would be the person to speak to about upgrading your and your team's access in order to perform these higher level functions. Do you happen to know who the system admin is for your instance, or maybe the team who funds Workfront for your company can help you there?

Level 1

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question.