Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Show % allocation of all users assigned to a task

Level 1
Greetings! Short of a collection, is there a way to show the % allocation in a view for everyone in Assignments for each task? Assignments Project Manager 15% Project Engineer 30% Customer Engineer 30% If a Collection is needed, and you have one in mind, I'd love to see it. Thanks, ~Jeff Jeff Rieth
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10
Hi Jeff, Perhaps you can adapt the Assignment Name and Role example in the Assignments & Roles (Issue or Tasks) section of this "https://wf-pro.com/textmode/text-mode-views-collections/#groups-teams-job-roles" WF-Pro.com link to instead pull each Role and Allocation Percentage. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 10
Hei @Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore How to use this Users w/ Specific Job Role. Does it need to use them in Task Report or Project View? With regards, Kundan Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)

Level 10
Thanks Kundan - I updated my original post to instead suggest Assignment Name and Role in order to get at the assignment pecentage. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 10
Hi - I have one, but we use Simple Duration Type so we have hours tied to the assignees not percentages displayname=Assignment Breakdown listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(assignments).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression=CONCAT({assignedTo}.{name}," (",{role}.{name},") - ",{workRequired}/60,IF({workRequired}/60>ABS(1)," Hours"," Hour")) valueformat=HTML Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 4
Anthony, This is very helpful! Understood on the hours vs. %. Thanks, ~Jeff Jeff Rieth

Level 10
Thanks @Anthony Imgrund This is a good one. Have a nice weekend. With regards, Kundan. Kundan Kumar KGON - (Kverneland Group Operations Norway AS)