Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help with cinotcontains modifier

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

I'm trying to use text mode to filter a project report so it shows me project that don't have a specific custom form attached to them. Because a project can have more than 1 custom form attached to it - and many of ours do - I thought I could use the cinotcontains modifier in text mode to only show projects that don't contain the custom form called 'Standard Project Information'. I used this modifier in text mode with the field Project: CategoryID.

This doesn't seem to be working for me, as I'm still seeing a lot of projects with the 'Standard Project Information' form show up in my report results. Here's my text mode string:

categoryID=5d697dc700485865d9440da248e733d5

categoryID_Mod=cinotcontains

entryDate=2019-12-31T23:45:00:000

entryDate_Mod=gt

I noticed on this knowledge article for the cinotcontains modifier that it say "Note: If the field you are filtering for has multiple options, this filters out the results that contain only the choice you specify. If the field contains additional options including the one specified, those results are not filtered from the report." So how then can I accomplish a filer like this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nick, Nice timing: Kevin and I worked out something very similar Identifying if a customer form is attached to a task yesterday , which I invite you to try. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 10
Wonderful! That worked, thanks, Doug-the-wizard! Nick Valeriote