Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Resource Estimate report - calculated column

Level 4
We have a resource estimate report which displays budgeted hours and cost per hour. We need to add a calculated column which will display budgeted cost = budgeted hours * cost per hour. Cant get this calculated column to work. Can someone help?
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Can you send what you are using to do this? Were it me, I’d create a custom attribute on a form - it is way easier than using Text Mode. Send me what attributes you want to multiply together, let’s see what we can do… Thanks, Eric

Level 3
We have done calculated fields by using custom fields and creating the logic in the custom field.

Level 10
What type of report did you generate? I would think this is a Project Report, with Project Name, Budgeted Hours as your columns. Then you can add another column, switch to Textmode. displayname=Budgeted Cost linkedname=direct textmode=true valueexpression=PROD({budgetedHours},x) valueformat=doubleAsString Where x is your cost per hour. In Reply to Sadashiv Kulkarni:
We have a resource estimate report which displays budgeted hours and cost per hour. We need to add a calculated column which will display budgeted cost = budgeted hours * cost per hour. Cant get this calculated column to work. Can someone help?