Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Resource Contouring: High Level Detailed Planning

Level 10

Further to yesterday's Deprecation of Resource Scheduling tools announcement (which is moving to the Workload Balancer functionality), I invite you to watch this brand new (yikes!) 15 minute video to see our new Resource Contouring solution in action. It is designed to make the elusive but alluring idea of "High Level Detail Planning" easy and intuitive, particularly for organizations who need to plan Projects and Tasks at a Weeks or Months level. If you'd like additional information, you are welcome to email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com

Oh, and apologies in advance about my salt and pepper soup-strainer: it's a Movember thing...

Regards,

Doug

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

Doug-

I tried to watch the video, but its asking for a User Login. Do you have a way to bypass?

-Elizabeth

Level 10

Ah! Thanks @Elizabeth Sweat‚: I've updated the Resource Contouring link above so the video should now play immediately.

Regards,

Doug