Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Request Queue: change to an existing request

Level 1

I am looking to find out if there is a notification setting for changes to an existing request that is unresolved in a queue.

Example: A client uploaded a mark-up to an existing request and I did not receive a notification.

Is there a way to automatically notify someone when a change is made to an existing request?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There are several email notifications that can be turned on but you would have to be the person that entered it or the assigned to person. From the setup page under email>notifications look under Communication and Information about Projects I own.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There are several email notifications that can be turned on but you would have to be the person that entered it or the assigned to person. From the setup page under email>notifications look under Communication and Information about Projects I own.

Level 3

I believe if you are assigned to the request this should do the trick. Under your user notification settings, Information about Work Assigned to Me -> Documents are uploaded or changed on requests I'm assigned to.

Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 12.30.54 PM.png

Level 3

@AmyDorsch Did this help? If so, go ahead and mark that answer correct so it can help others in future : )