Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report to show when a Template is updated

Level 4
Good morning, Does anyone have or know how I could set up a report that will let me know when a project template has been updated? We have quite a few people with admin/manage access on our templates (I know, we are working on cutting that down but it will be a while before we get rid of some of the admin licenses) and I when I either enter or am making an update to a template I notice something has changed. I am the template owner and all changes should be coming through me, but I think others are going in to make changes on their own. There is the last updated by in the template details, but since it might be a while before I notice a change it doesn't show who would have made that change. I would love a daily report that shows if any templates have been updated, or even just their last updated date and I can filter that out. Thank you, Kristina Kristina Walton Healthgrades
2 Replies

Level 8

Hey Kristina, You can just add a column to your template view and sort by that (screenshot attached). Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation0690z000007ZhYrAAK.png

Level 4
Thank you! I was able to do this and also find a template report that I could pull this into! Kristina Walton Healthgrades