Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report that shows all reports that use a specific custom field as a column.

Level 5

I am discontinuing the use of a specific custom field and I wanted to run a report that would show all reports that were currently using that field as a column. We have a different field that I need to replace in all reports but I am not finding a way to get this information. Is this possible?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tracy,

Our Report of Report Details solution does that (and more), in an Excel format you can then use to locate and track your adjustments.

Regards,

Doug

Level 5

I tried this but I get this error whenever I choose reports. Maybe I need to submit a support ticket. (maybe because we have 5000 reports?)0694X00000EP8w8QAD.png

Community Advisor

I mean, that part is easy enough to check if you would just filter on one parameter that doesn't get used on a lot of reports. If you still get the error you probably need to call it in or clear your cache or cookies or something?