Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Create a report that shows projects grouped by Topic Group.

Level 5

I need to create a report that lists all projects/templates. Ideally I would like all of the topic groups and queue topics listed but I would settle for grouped by Topic Group. My goal is to find all of the projects that are using specific Topic Groups/Queue Topics that are outdated and need to be updated.

The closest I got was to run an issue report > make a column for the project > and then it gives the option for Parent Topic Group. Unfortunately the one I am looking or is rarely the Parent Topic Group. Is there a way to edit the code to include any topic group and not just the parent one?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tracy - you can do both a Queue Topic report (which has a Parent Topic Group field you can group by). There is also a Topic Group report itself as well.

The biggest think is that both need some text mode to display the project name. (which is the same for both object types)

displayname=Project

querysort=queueDef:project:name

textmode=true

valuefield=queueDef:project:name

valueformat=HTML

I don't think this will apply to FCB, but just remember that if there are only queue topics, the Topic Group is the project name so the report sometimes looks a little weird. LOL!

Hope that helps :)

Level 5

Hi Anthony,

I had tried those reports but didn't know how to get the project link, Thank You.

Is there any way to filter out if the project status is complete or cancelled?

There are 43694 results right now.

Level 10

Hi! Try this :)

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=QUED

EXISTS:1:ID=FIELD:queueDefID

EXISTS:1:project:status=CPL

EXISTS:1:project:status_Mod=notin

EXISTS:2:$$OBJCODE=QUED

EXISTS:2:ID=FIELD:queueDefID

EXISTS:2:project:status=DED

EXISTS:2:project:status_Mod=notin