Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report on reports that contain a specific field

Level 6

Hi,

I'm trying to run a report that shows me a list of all reports that contain a specific field in any of the edit tabs e.g., view , filter, groups.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Matt!

The best way I've found to report on fields within a filter, view or grouping is to make a reporting elements report. Here is my post where I go over the steps in detail: Reporting on Reporting Elements

From there you can use the quick filter to type the name of the field. It's not the cleanest of solutions but it will get you the information you're looking for. Let me know if this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Matt!

The best way I've found to report on fields within a filter, view or grouping is to make a reporting elements report. Here is my post where I go over the steps in detail: Reporting on Reporting Elements

From there you can use the quick filter to type the name of the field. It's not the cleanest of solutions but it will get you the information you're looking for. Let me know if this helps!

Level 6

Hi @MoniqueEvans. This is perfect, thank you for taking the time to reply and saving me an age manually going through everything.

Matt