Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Change an "Archived" project to "Current"

Level 4

Anyone know why you can't change a project from Archived to Current?  I keep getting an error message when I try and my designers can't add hours to the project.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To add to the other comments, which I agree with all - something else to look at is your instance’s time logging settings to dictate if users are able to log time on completed projects. You can enable users to log time on completed projects or tasks.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm checking the system statuses for project, and I don't see one called Archived. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/statuses-...

Are you able to tell us what the error message is? Or what the archived status equates with? (I'm assuming it's your custom status?)

Employee Advisor

@JustinWa2 Archived is not a native status in Workfront, so which status does that equate with? If it equates with Complete and the setting for "Completion Type" is set to Automatic, you would need to change that to Manual first before changing the status back to Current. 

Community Advisor

One thing to note on changing from Complete back to Current, then back to Complete, it will change the actual completion date of the project to the date you put it back to Complete.  

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

To add to the other comments, which I agree with all - something else to look at is your instance’s time logging settings to dictate if users are able to log time on completed projects. You can enable users to log time on completed projects or tasks.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

Thank you, didn't think to try and change any system settings!