Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Report on how many requests have been submitted to a request queue

Level 2

I am getting stuck on how to create a report that will show me how many requests have been submitted to a request queue. Our team deletes the issue when the issue is resolved. I am not having any luck with the queue report or issue report and I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly. Any advice is appreciated. 

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

So there is kind of a way... it isn't the best as you would just be able to report on how many requests but no other real information. (Like seriously, you don't even get the name of the request that was deleted)

If you use a Journal Entry report, use the filters Field Name is Blank, Change Type equal Delete, and then Project ID equal {insert the name of your request queue}.

Since your only date field is when it was deleted, you could use Entry Date for the journal entry as your grouping and then create a chart to show number of requests deleted each week/month/quarter/year.

Hope that is helpful. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Kaitlyn,

If your team are deleting the issues after they have been resolved, it's not going to be possible to report on them. Once an object is deleted from Workfront, it is no longer available to be reported on.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Community Advisor

@KaitlynGr - You won't be able to report on deleted objects as they no longer exist in the system.

Correct answer by
Employee

So there is kind of a way... it isn't the best as you would just be able to report on how many requests but no other real information. (Like seriously, you don't even get the name of the request that was deleted)

If you use a Journal Entry report, use the filters Field Name is Blank, Change Type equal Delete, and then Project ID equal {insert the name of your request queue}.

Since your only date field is when it was deleted, you could use Entry Date for the journal entry as your grouping and then create a chart to show number of requests deleted each week/month/quarter/year.

Hope that is helpful.