Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Report on all users assigned in a project?

Level 4

I'm trying to build a project report that includes a column listing all project assignments. I've yet to find the right field to pull. Is it possible in a more creative way?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lyndsy! If I'm reading your question correctly, you'd like to run a project report and have a column that lists the project team for each project. This would add all users that are associated with a project and listed under the People area of the project. Is that correct?

You could follow these steps to do that using text mode:

1. Create a Project report with the required filters, views and groupings
  2. While adding the report, add a column to the View, select the column by clicking on the column header and switch to text mode
  3. Paste the following code into the text mode and Save the report

description=Team Users

displayname=Project Team

listdelimiter=<div>

listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=CONCAT("* ",{user}.{name})

valueformat=HTML

NOTE: You can remove the * that shows up as a bullet for each name by removing the "* ", part of the code.

I hope that this helps to resolve your obstacle!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lyndsy! If I'm reading your question correctly, you'd like to run a project report and have a column that lists the project team for each project. This would add all users that are associated with a project and listed under the People area of the project. Is that correct?

You could follow these steps to do that using text mode:

1. Create a Project report with the required filters, views and groupings
  2. While adding the report, add a column to the View, select the column by clicking on the column header and switch to text mode
  3. Paste the following code into the text mode and Save the report

description=Team Users

displayname=Project Team

listdelimiter=<div>

listmethod=nested(projectUsers).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=CONCAT("* ",{user}.{name})

valueformat=HTML

NOTE: You can remove the * that shows up as a bullet for each name by removing the "* ", part of the code.

I hope that this helps to resolve your obstacle!