Expand my Community achievements bar.

Referencing Fields on a Custom Form to Pre-populate a Field on another Custom Form?

Level 1

We created a custom intake form to intake top-level campaign information that is used to populate our marketing calendar with planned work.  This form just capture basic info about the campaign to help with visibility (via the calendar) and resource planning (for in-house team to see when campaigns are being planned to launch throughout the year).  This form contains a field for "Primary Line of Business".

The second step in the process is to populate the strategy brief form - much longer, much more detail about the campaign that marketers fill out when it's time to actually start kicking off the campaign.  In this form we have a field for "Audience".  We have very different audience choices based on the "Primary Line of Business" (the field already populated in the first intake form).  

How can I create a dependency for only certain audience choices to show in the strategy brief based on the selection from the intake form?  These are all custom fields, so native ref doesn't apply.

Probably super simple, but I don't know what I don't know!

0 Replies