Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Report of New issues not yet converted to a project, want to add column with assigned team, team members

Level 3

Hi All, 

I have an Issue report that shows all new issues not yet converted to a project.  I already have the assignment team column in the report, but I would like to have a column with the list of people that belong to the assigned team.  When I use the column Team:Team Members I get nothing.  

Thanks in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi, you're on the right track but you need to consider that your syntax might be a little off (I can't tell what your actual column consists of) and you are trying to reference a collection of users (i.e. more than one). For the latter you would be best served by reading up on collections here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/reference-collec...

Consider the following sample text mode:

displayname=Team members
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(team.teamMembers).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name})
valueformat=HTML

This is a sample only, but you will clearly see your team "team members" call being used in the correct syntax. I think the specific code above would call the primary team assigned, and list all the team members regardless of whether they are active or deactivated. But it's a start just to show you what can be done.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hi, you're on the right track but you need to consider that your syntax might be a little off (I can't tell what your actual column consists of) and you are trying to reference a collection of users (i.e. more than one). For the latter you would be best served by reading up on collections here:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/reporting/reports/text-mode/reference-collec...

Consider the following sample text mode:

displayname=Team members
listdelimiter=<p>
listmethod=nested(team.teamMembers).lists
textmode=true
type=iterate
valueexpression=CONCAT({user}.{name})
valueformat=HTML

This is a sample only, but you will clearly see your team "team members" call being used in the correct syntax. I think the specific code above would call the primary team assigned, and list all the team members regardless of whether they are active or deactivated. But it's a start just to show you what can be done.

Level 3

Thank you Sky.  I was on the right road, just the wrong lane.